Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quid Pro Quoed

Sheldon pulled a quid pro quo and interviewed me immediately after my interview with him. In question #1 I reveal the origins on my nickname, Grundy.
Where did Grundy, your blogging name, come from? Does it have any specific meaning? 
Solomon Grundy is a shared villain of my two favorite superheroes, Superman and Green Lantern. Grundy became my handle for everything from AIM to Starcraft and eventually became my college nickname. Some people never even knew my real name. Grundy seemed like the perfect alias to use for the blog in that it wouldn’t show up in connection with professional endeavors, yet most who know me personally would be able to guess I was the author.
To read the rest of the interview check Sheldon's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment