1) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the last thirty days?
Looper. This wasn't my first viewing of the flick, but even without the surprises it beats out the other crap I've seen lately. It's original, it has time travel, and it has a catchy score--three things I look for in movies (I obviously don't fill this criteria very often.)
2) Who is your favorite atheist character?
I'm a fan of the DC comics character Mister Terrific, even though he has no right to be an atheist. Not only does he work alongside demigods like Superman and
3) What is your geekiest hobby?
I just read a lot of comics. Currently Saga, Chew, Superior Spiderman, Batman, Wolverine and the X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Green Lantern, The Invincible Iron Man, and most recently The Private Eye.
4) What is your favorite sandwich?
A tuna sub with a little mustard, onion and Lenny's hot pepper relish.
5) What is the stupidest thing anyone has said to you about your atheism/agnosticism?
That I can't have morality without a higher power. I'm not sure how a social creature could not have morality, but apparently every theist who argues with me is just one missed church service from sociopathy.