How it began:
My post about addressing atheism to his predominantly Christian audience.
Dr. Conway's post about apologetics to my predominantly atheist audience.
My four part rebuttal of his post:
- Part I in which I address the call to seek God.
- Part II in which I address the notion of religious instincts.
- Part III in which I address the claim that atheists must have no foundation for morality.
- Part IV in which I address notion that religion is an intellectual pursuit.
- Are Theists Opposed to Science? in which he address my claim that theists often deny conflicting science.
- Miracles and Talking Donkeys in which he address my skepticism for miracles.
- Response to a Response for The Apologetic Professor in which friend of the blog Cephus takes on Dr. Conway's post.