Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Recent Tweets Collected

I wonder what faith Robin is. "Holy over use of religious terminology, Batman!"

Not taking your religion seriously is a coping mechanism. If I knew you meant what you said, I'd have to chase you with a butterfly net.

The only people with enough diverse knowledge to know what a polymath is are polymaths.

This commenter on my blog must pray more than a faith healing hypochondriac.

Why don't Christians ever call God by his proper name? You'd think he's Voldemort or something.

Has anyone seen my faith? I know I left it around here somewhere...

If you want more tweets as they happen, follow me @deityshmeity.

1 comment:

  1. "Not taking your religion seriously is a coping mechanism. If I knew you meant what you said, I'd have to chase you with a butterfly net."---That is just downright funny!

    ReplyDelete